Friday, February 4, 2011

Feb 4, Today's epistle

Jack and Thom,
Good Morning, I love you
110204, 1100

The reading from Hebrews this morning continues the theme – how to be a disciple of Jesus.


February 4, 2011
Friday of the Fourth Week in Ordinary Time
Heb13:1-8

Let brotherly love continue.
Do not neglect hospitality,
Be mindful of prisoners as if sharing their imprisonment,
and of the ill-treated as of yourselves,
Let your life be free from love of money but be content with what you have.


Jesus has said, I will never forsake you or abandon you.
Thus we may say with confidence: The Lord is my helper, and I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?


Remember your leaders who spoke the word of God to you.
Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.

I love you,
Dad
1104

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home