Friday, October 21, 2011

Oct 21 Domestic Violence Coalition

Good Morning

111021
1147

Three months hiatus? That’s a story for another time, other media – see fictional autobiography and correspondence with brother and father.

I am grateful for the continuing hits on the blog. I apologize for disappointing anyone who was looking for more from me.

This morning I read NCR article about the Interfaith Domestic Violence Coalition. If you are not contributing time, talent, or treasure to their cause, get on with it! If you are, I request that you give more.

NCRonline published my brief reply to IDVCs efforts as reported in their article. The Interfaith Domestic Violence Coalition identifies training and education of clergy, religious leaders, and small faith communities to better respond to victims of domestic violence. Amen to that! I am sad that they believe that their time is best spent by meeting monthly to discuss and promote federal (state and/or local) legislation as an important source for the solution for their cause. Sure, it'd be great to get more Government money. NOT! Because, with the money comes government regulations and values which are, explicitly these days, anti-religious. Please, come directly to your friends in faith for the additional support you want.

NCR asked for a website as part of my submission. I put saintsandsons into the blank. Then I checked my blog. I figure I owe anyone who might check this website because of today's reply to NCR more than pre-August 2011. This is a start; restart; one day at a time.

AMDG
wtn
1155

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home